Applying for a Spanish NIE number

Everyone who owns a residence in Spain must have a “Spanish social security number for foreigners”, on the Spanish N.I.E “Número de Identidad de Extranjero”. This is applied for personally or via delegates in Spain. Necessary documents for Scandinavians: Application form, passport, and pass photos. At Scandinavian Management we can help you apply for N.I.E.